Create a modern T-shirt design honoring the significance of the Navajo Code Talkers during World War II.
- Your design will be screened onto t-shirts & sold nationwide
- Winning design(s) will be awarded
- You'll have a major design to add to your portfolio
- You and your work will receive media exposure
- Design must incorporate the trademark name & seal
The primary intent for design is t-shirts, but maybe be printed on other NCT promotional items or official products. Please download the contest rules, or for more information and to submit your design, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions are due by Friday, March 19, 2010
The NCTF/NCTA reserves the right to reject any and all submittals and to waive any informality whenever such rejection or waiver is deemed in the best interest of the NCTF/NCTA.